Recipe by MelinOhio
My DH never had this growing up. To someone not used to chicken and dumplings, he did'nt like the "doughballs", until I made this recipe, now its a family favorite, and easy too! I usually double the recipe. I serve with baked potato and cornbread. I serve it in a bowl, it is soupy.
- 4 cups water
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits