- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups water
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, use the other half for dough balls (only use half)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 cup black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup celery seed
- 1⁄2 cup celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- cut chicken into cubes,boil and drain then add cream of chicken.
- add all other ingredient and let cook for 30 minutes.
- meantime combine 1 cup of flour 1/2 cup of water and cream of chicken soup combine into
- add 2 tsp baking powder 1 tsp parsley 2tsp veggie oil 1 egg beaten. stir until all is moist.
- then start making your dough balls tablespoon full.
- Drop into mixture and then 1/4 of cream cheese to thicken chicken and dumplings and add milk as desired.