Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
So quick and easy for those rushed nights when you get home late and everyone wants something hot.
- 1 chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 package Pepperidge Farm stuffing
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- Boil chicken until tender.
- Reserve broth.
- When cool enough, debone and cut meat in small pieces.
- Place chicken in bottom of greased casserole pan.
- Mix soups and milk.
- Put this over chicken.
- Melt margarine, toss with dressing and moisten this with broth (I used about a cup and a half).
- Layer on top of soup mixture and bake 30 minutes at 350°.
How can it be for a "rushed" night, if you first have to cook the chicken!