1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is comfort food heaven. I've always received rave reviews and requests for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Cut chicken breasts into halves or thirds.
- 3Place chicken breast pieces in a 13 x 9 glass pan.
- 4Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 5Combine cans of soup with milk; mix well.
- 6Pour soup mixture over chicken in pan.
- 7Melt margarine and combine with water.
- 8Pour margarine/water mixture over stuffing and stir to coat.
- 9Pour stuffing mixture over soup layer.
- 10Bake for 1 hour uncovered at 350*, then cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Dressing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.2
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 85.5 mg
- Sodium 1475.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 32.6 g