Recipe by Marian Allen
This is delicious and easy.
Top Review by TransplantedHusker
I liked how the stuffing cubes gave us a taste of stuffing without overwhelming amount of carbs. I'm not sure about the soup/white wine mixture...I think I would do 1/4 C of wine and 1/4 of milk/water or broth. Overall, good recipe. Dh took leftovers for lunch - that's always a good sign!
- 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 8 pieces swiss cheese, 4-inch x4-inch slices
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix (break up large pieces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray shallow casserole dish 9x12.
- Sprinkle bottom with 1 cup stuffing. Place chicken on top of stuffing. Top with a slice of cheese.
- Combine soup with wine. Spoon over chicken.
- Sprinkle with remaining stuffing. Drizzle with some melted butter.
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 55 minutes.