Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
The taste of chicken with dressing without heating up the kitchen
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken, any parts you want
- 1 (6 ounce) box seasoned stuffing mix (bread dressing)
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- Put everything in the crock pot.
- Put on low for 8 hours.
This was wonderful. We really enjoyed this. I put it on about 9:30 am and then we went to the lake and came home about 5:30 and it was ready. This is a great recipe. Thank you for posting it.
It was delicious, but even after cutting down the liquid as others suggested it was still a bit too runny. Next time I may try two boxes of stuffing with half the liquid. Recipe needs to be tweaked, but it was loved by the whole family!
I used 2 boxes of stuffing in this recipe and still had too much liquid. I think next time I will cut the liquid down some. This was very easy to prepare and tasted good just too much liquid.