Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a yummy dinner casserole, good with either chicken or turkey. Or without the meat, this can serve as a delicious side dish. We often add a can of mixed veggies too.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 -2 stalk celery
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (or cream of celery)
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 (6 ounce) box seasoned stuffing mix (like Stove-Top)
- 1 -2 cup chicken
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook the onion and celery in butter until tender.
- Add and mix well the soup, milk, and chicken broth.
- Then add in the dressing mix and chicken, stir together.
- Place in a rectangular baking dish, and bake for 45-50 minutes.