Very easy and so delicious!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 crepes (I used Crepes)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and diced
- 3 tablespoons frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1Combine the filling ingredients.
- 2Divide equally among crepes (about 2 tablespoons each) placing on one quarter of the crepe.
- 3Fold crepe in half, then fold the corner without the filling on to the one with the filling.
- 4Place on a plate with the filling side up, garnish with some chopped fresh dill.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Dill Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.5
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 127.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic and herb seasoning