Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very easy and so delicious!!
Make and share this Chicken and Dill Crepes recipe from Food.com.
- 5 crepes (I used Crepes)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and diced
- 3 tablespoons frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Combine the filling ingredients.
- Divide equally among crepes (about 2 tablespoons each) placing on one quarter of the crepe.
- Fold crepe in half, then fold the corner without the filling on to the one with the filling.
- Place on a plate with the filling side up, garnish with some chopped fresh dill.