- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken breasts with cumin and pepper.
- Cook chicken breasts in non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray until done.
- Remove cooked chicken breasts, cover, and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, combine chicken broth and curry powder and mix well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in couscous, peas, and raisins.
- Place chicken on top of couscous mixture, cover skillet, remove from heat, and let stand for 5 minutes.