Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is perfect for summertime. Also great for pot-lucks.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cucumbers
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Put chicken in boiling water; cook over med.
- heat 15 minutes Remove, let cool and shred by hand.
- Peel cucumbers, cut into strips and put in large bowl.
- Combine chicken and cucumbers.
- Mix soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, and minced garlic.
- Mix with chicken.
- Sprinkle scallions on top.