Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A fun, easy casserole that I played around with till I found something that I liked, hope you do. My family does, its easy and great for those easy, lazy nights.
- 2 (566.99 g) can white chicken meat
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 226.79 g can water chestnuts
- 113.39 g mushrooms
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 158.51 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 29.58-44.37 ml melted butter
- 158.51 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml slivered almonds
- 283.49 g package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Sauté onions and mushrooms in butter.
- Add soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, chicken abd water chestnuts.
- Cook until hot and bubbly.
- Pour into a sprayed 9x13-inch pan.
- Cover with crescent rolls.
- Combine melted butter, shredded mozzarella cheese and almonds.
- Sprinkle over rolls.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes.
Very easy and yummy! I added a few diced jalapenos for some heat.