A fun, easy casserole that I played around with till I found something that I liked, hope you do. My family does, its easy and great for those easy, lazy nights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (566.99 g) can white chicken meat
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 226.79 g can water chestnuts
- 113.39 g mushrooms
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 158.51 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 29.58-44.37 ml melted butter
- 158.51 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml slivered almonds
- 283.49 g package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1Sauté onions and mushrooms in butter.
- 2Add soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, chicken abd water chestnuts.
- 3Cook until hot and bubbly.
- 4Pour into a sprayed 9x13-inch pan.
- 5Cover with crescent rolls.
- 6Combine melted butter, shredded mozzarella cheese and almonds.
- 7Sprinkle over rolls.
- 8Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Crescent Roll Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.6
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 113.6 mg
- Sodium 957.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 34.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: