Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A fun, easy casserole that I played around with till I found something that I liked, hope you do. My family does, its easy and great for those easy, lazy nights.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans white chicken meat
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 -3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Sauté onions and mushrooms in butter.
- Add soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, chicken abd water chestnuts.
- Cook until hot and bubbly.
- Pour into a sprayed 9x13-inch pan.
- Cover with crescent rolls.
- Combine melted butter, shredded mozzarella cheese and almonds.
- Sprinkle over rolls.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes.
Very easy and yummy! I added a few diced jalapenos for some heat.