Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my mom's recipe.
- 2 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) can jalapenos, sliced
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- take your thawed out chicken breast and spread them apart with your fingers.
- take the cayenne pepper,garlic powder,salt and pepper and shake a little on eack piece of chicken.
- get the cream cheese and add 2-3 tablespoons to each chicken.
- cut the jalapenos into halves.
- add the jalapenos to the cream cheese.
- get the ends of the chicken and wrap around the cream cheese and hold it together with toothpicks.
- when chicken is in your pan ready to cook sprinkle.
- the cayenne pepper,garlic powder,salt and pepper on the outside of the chicken.
- Oven is set to 325 for 60 mins or until chicken is done.
- ***** if you dont like hot stuff just don't add the jalapenos or cayenne pepper *****