2 hrs 15 mins
kay cameron's Note:
Delicious and very easy soup to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Joint chook and cut it up roughly.
- 2Fill a big boiler pan up with water, about 3/4 full.
- 3Put onions and chook in it.
- 4Boil for 1 1/2 hours.
- 5Take chicken pieces out and let them cool.
- 6Once cool enough to touch pull all the meat of the bones and put meat back in soup.
- 7Add soup mix, corn and rice and bring to boil.
- 8Let boil till rice is cooked.
- 9Check for seasoning and add some S/P if needed.
- 11is even better the next day!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Corn soup
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.4
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 79.9 mg
- Sodium 604.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 20.6 g