Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious and very easy soup to make.
Make and share this Chicken and Corn soup recipe from Food.com.
- Joint chook and cut it up roughly.
- Fill a big boiler pan up with water, about 3/4 full.
- Put onions and chook in it.
- Boil for 1 1/2 hours.
- Take chicken pieces out and let them cool.
- Once cool enough to touch pull all the meat of the bones and put meat back in soup.
- Add soup mix, corn and rice and bring to boil.
- Let boil till rice is cooked.
- Check for seasoning and add some S/P if needed.
- is even better the next day!