1/2 Photos of Chicken and Corn Soup
Tasty soup dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken thighs in small pan, add water and sliced onion, cover, simmer until chicken is cooked, approx 20 minutes.
- 2Reserve 3 cups of the strained chicken stock.
- 3Remove meat from the bones, discard skin; chop meat into small pieces.
- 4Combine in pan the corn, reserved chicken stock, chicken meat, stock powder, shallots, soy sauce and the gingeroot.
- 5Bring to boil stirring constantly, reduce heat,simmer 3 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat, whisk in lightly beaten egg.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Corn Soup
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.1
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 85.9 mg
- Sodium 528.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 12.4 g