Tasty soup dish
Make and share this Chicken and Corn Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken thighs in small pan, add water and sliced onion, cover, simmer until chicken is cooked, approx 20 minutes.
- Reserve 3 cups of the strained chicken stock.
- Remove meat from the bones, discard skin; chop meat into small pieces.
- Combine in pan the corn, reserved chicken stock, chicken meat, stock powder, shallots, soy sauce and the gingeroot.
- Bring to boil stirring constantly, reduce heat,simmer 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, whisk in lightly beaten egg.