- 3⁄4 cup bulgur
- boiling water
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup corn, cooked
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bulgur in a large bowl and cover with enough boiling water to cover by 1 inch. Cover and let stand for 20 minutes or until bulgur is softened. Stain and press down with a spoon to remove excess water.
- Return bulgur to bowl and add chicken, corn parsley and mint.
- In a jar combine remaining dressing ingredients (lemon juice - pepper) and shake well.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.