Prep 40 mins
Cook 2 mins
A really nice summer dish I came across in the newspaper. If you don't like chicken, substitute it for cottage cheese or fish. This is great for BBQ's.
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup drained corn kernel
- 1⁄2 cup cubed, cooked chicken
- Bake potatoes at 180 deg C for an hour-and-a-half.
- When soft, remove and allow to cool.
- Cut a lid from each potato,carefully scoopout the contents and set the shells aside Mash the potato flesh with the chives and yoghurt.
- Add corn and chicken.
- Mix well.
- Spoon the filling back into the potato shells.
- Replace lids and bake for a further 10-15 minutes until hot.