1/3 Photos of Chicken and Corn Impossible Quiche
If you are looking for something quick and easy this recipe is for you. A great way to use up any leftover chicken. Great for a picnic or quick lunch time snack. I sometimes add a few other vegetables when I have them left over.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk eggs, milk and butter together in a large jug.
- 2Sift the flour into a bowl. Make a well in the centre and gradually whisk in the milk mixture. Mix in half the cheese and all remaining ingredients.
- 3Spoon mixture into a deep greased pie 25cm pie plate.
- 4Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake in a moderate oven (180c) for 35-40 minutes or until firm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Corn Impossible Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.3
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 337.5 mg
- Sodium 579.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 29.6 g