Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Thick, creamy, and delicious, while also being easy to make.
- 1 rotisserie chicken (about 2 pounds)
- 2 (793.78 g) can chicken broth
- 425.24 g can sweet whole kernel corn, undrained
- 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup
- 236.59 ml half-and-half
- 113.39 g instant potato flakes (I use a packet of buttery flakes)
- Pull the meat off of the chicken and toss it in a crock pot with the chicken broth, corn, and cream of chicken soup. Cook on high for four hours. Add the half-and-half and the potato flakes and cook for another hour.