Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I like making recipes that are fast and easy. This is one of my favorite ones to make. I serve it with some corn and rice and it's a fast, easy, and delicious meal!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, frozen
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) bag Fritos corn chips
- mozzarella cheese or cheddar cheese
- chopped olive (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil frozen chicken till cooked through. drain and chop into cubes.
- While chicken is boiling, in a large bowl mix together the sauces and olives and if desired some of the cheese.
- Add the chicken.
- Pour the chicken mixture into a casserole dish and top with the fritos and cheese.
- bake for about 20 min or until cheese is melted.