Recipe by Noo
This comes from the Food Lovers Diet Book, but tastes anything but low fat. A great meal with a leafy salad, it also makes a great lunchbox meal ( if you should have any leftovers!). Not only is this really easy, but it's also a tasty way to use up leftover chicken...even the kids love it, and it sneaks a few veggies into their diet too!
Top Review by nochlo
Made for PRMR! Another great recipe from NOO. I did not have zucchini on hand so I subbed in green beans. This was a very good tasting dish. We all enjoyed this meal, at m house you can never go wrong with chicken. Thanks again!
- 1 (85 g) packet Maggi 2-minute noodles, chicken flavour
- 1⁄4 chicken, cooked, shredded
- 125 g corn kernels
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup tasty cheese, grated (I use low fat)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius Grease and line the base of a 20cm round cake tin, or oven proof frying pan.
- In a saucepan, break the noodle cake into 1/4's and cover with boiling water. Bring to the boil, simmer for 2 minute, then drain.
- Combine the noodles, chicken, corn zucchini, eggs and contents of the flavour sachet in a bowl. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until set. Turn out of the pan and serve cheese side up.