Recipe by Charlotte J
I tweaked this recipe slightly to be able to use rotisserie chicken breast.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this recipe as given, although I did use shredded chicken breast that I chopped even smaller to get rid of the long strings of meat! Easy to prepare & delicious, to boot! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Make My Recipe tag game]
- 5 ounces chicken breasts, roasted and diced
- 1 cup Dole classic coleslaw
- 1 (4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat coleslaw dressing
- 2 flour tortillas, each 8 inches in diameter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, add the chicken, coleslaw, pineapple and dressing.
- Stir to mix evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 25 minutes.
- To serve:.
- Top each tortilla with the chicken mixture.
- Fold both sides of each tortilla up over the filling, and then roll to close.
- Serve immediately.