Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
3rd Recipe from Celia Goodrick-Clarke and Cheat's Cuisine.
Make and share this Chicken and Citrus Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (200 g) bag mixed salad greens
- 175 g cooked chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
- Arrange the salad in a bowl and top with chicken.
- With a sharp knife remove the pith and peel from the fruit, then cut between the membranes to split into segments, reserving any juice.
- Mix together the oil and vinegar, add the fruit and juice, season and toss with the leaves and chicken.
- Sprinkle the almonds on top.