Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A friend said that she got this recipe from Nordstrom, whether this is true or not I don't know. Anyways, it's a really delightful salad.
Salad Dressing Ingredietns
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons pureed chipotle chiles in adobo (canned in Mexican section)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil
- 3 ears of cooked corn
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cooked and cooled
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced plum tomatoes
- 1 lb mixed baby green salad
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup toasted salted pumpkin seeds
- fresh cilantro
- lime wedge, for serving
- Salad Dressing:
- Mix all of the above mentioned salad dressing ingredients in a blender adding the canola oil slowly at the very end.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to meld the ingredients.
- Pour over salad ingredients.