Recipe by Chef Mixed Up BLT
Perfect appetizer for any occasion! They disappear in a flash so be sure to make an extra batch for larger gatherings!
Top Review by Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
I sauteed one boneless chicken breast seasoned with a little garlic salt, and cayenne pepper, then chopped it finely to make ONE big rectangular puff with one can of crescent rolls. I baked it at 350F for 20 minutes, then cut the puff into eight wedges! This made a tasty light dinner served with Recipe #392889 and I have enough leftover for lunch tomorrow ~ Tagged for CHIVES! May 2010 Herb/Spice in the French Forum.
- 5 chicken breasts (boiled and diced)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chives (finely chopped)
- 4 tablespoons margarine (softened) or 4 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 5 (8 count) cans crescent rolls