Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This gem came from "Taste of Home." It's a creamy and filling dish and the chilies give it just enough hotness for a Dutch gal like me. I think it's especially good on a cold winter day.
- 709.77 ml shredded cooked chicken
- 2 (226.79 g) canchopped green chilies
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 12 corn tortillas
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese (8 oz.)
- In bowl combine chicken, chilies, broth, soups and onion; set aside.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Layer 1/2 of tortillas on bottom of greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Top with 1/2 of chicken mixture and half of cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
I made this last night and the flavor was great. The only change I make next time will be to use flour tortillas. There wil be a next time for sure. Thanks so much for posting!
This was absolutely delicious. My roommates loved this recipe as well! There was only 3 of us but we ate the whole pan. We were stuffed. Next time though, I am going to add some more chile...i like it hot! ;) Thanks Bunches!