Recipe by JustJanS
From the Australian magazine super food ideas. I haven't made this but I like the combination of ingredients and am storing it here to try. I added a 1/2 red onion to them though.
Top Review by **Mandy**
Yummo, this is a fab salad, tastes great & fills the gap nicely. I had some green beans leftover so added those too & also some fresh chives along with the parsley..Delicous, thanks Jan!
- 1 whole cooked chicken, meat removed and shredded
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 300 g chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1⁄3 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 small red onion, finely sliced
- 100 g feta, crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 200 g Baby Spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken, tomatoes, chickpeas, parsley, onion and feta in a large bowl. Season with black pepper; toss gently to combine.
- Whisk oil, juice and salt and pepper together in a small bowl until well combined.
- Add spinach to chicken, drizzle with dressing and toss again to combine.
- Serve with crusty bread.