Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the Kraft Foods 2007 recipe calendar
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 ' strips
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes, divided
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 deg. Place tortillas in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Spray tortillas with cooking spray; sprinkle with 1 teaspoons of taco seasoning. Bake 7-8 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Mix chicken, remaining seasoning mix and water in a large skillet. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium- low; simmer 5 minute or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally. Add 1 1/2 cups of the tomatoes and cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in 1 1/2 cups of cheese.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly over tortillas. Top with the rest of the cheese and tomatoes, the sour cream and cilantro.