Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Came across this soup in a fancy hotel restaurant and have tried to duplicate it based on taste. This comes pretty close, I added the tortellini noodles. Great as a meal by itself or served with cold sandwiches.
- Slice or dice chicken breast (can purchase already diced, if desired).
- In a large pot, combine chicken broth, diced chicken, and all herbs.
- Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomato juice and cheese; lower heat to medium until cheese begins to melt.
- Prepare noodles (do not fully cook); add to soup.
- Allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- **Differenttypes of chicken can be substituted such as fajita or hot& spicy.
- In addition, chicken can be replaced with Italian sausage or meatballs.