1 hr 15 mins
Jimmy T's Note:
Came across this soup in a fancy hotel restaurant and have tried to duplicate it based on taste. This comes pretty close, I added the tortellini noodles. Great as a meal by itself or served with cold sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice or dice chicken breast (can purchase already diced, if desired).
- 2In a large pot, combine chicken broth, diced chicken, and all herbs.
- 3Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
- 4Add tomato juice and cheese; lower heat to medium until cheese begins to melt.
- 5Prepare noodles (do not fully cook); add to soup.
- 6Allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- 7**Differenttypes of chicken can be substituted such as fajita or hot& spicy.
- 8In addition, chicken can be replaced with Italian sausage or meatballs.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Cheese Tortellini Tomato Basil Soup
Serving Size: 1 (500 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.0
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 67.7 mg
- Sodium 558.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 28.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cheddar cheese