Recipe by Jenny Frenny
A picky kid pleaser. Found on another web site by "Christy". Try it with a can of cheddar broccoli soup and add broccoli florets for added color and nutrition.
Top Review by Londonsbk
The cheesy rice is good, but the chicken gets dried out. I would make the cheesy rice again but top it with grilled chicken instead of cooking the chicken in the rice. Thanks for posting.
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup white rice, uncooked
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bit size pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. To freeze: Dump all ingredients into 1 gallon Ziploc freezer bag. Lay flat in freezer.
- 2. To cook: Thaw in refrigerator. Place all ingredients in a 2 quart shallow greased baking dish. Cover with foil. Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes or until chicken and rice are cooked throughout and bubbling.