Chicken and Cheese Ravioli With Tomato Sauce
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm the oil.
- Add the chicken, onions, and garlic and saute, breaking up the chicken with a spoon, until it turns white and the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, oregano, sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Decrease the heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until the flavors are blended, about 10 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve sauce over the ravioli and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.