Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a delicious pasta. It is nutritious as well!
Make and share this Chicken And Cheese Ravioli recipe from Food.com.
- 100 g fresh pasta dough
- 1 egg, beaten
- refined flour, for dusting
For the sauce
- 2 medium onions, peeled,washed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1⁄2 cup processed cheese, grated
For the stuffing
- 2 chicken breasts, cleaned,washed and cut into half-inch sized cubes
- 1 small onion, peeled,washed and chopped
- 4 -6 mushrooms, cleaned,washed and chopped
- 3 -4 cloves garlic, cleaned,washed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- Roll out the dough and cut into a thin square sheet.
- Dust excess flour.
- Heat 2 tbsps.
- of oil in a pan.
- Add chicken pieces.
- Saute till the chicken is cooked.
- Apply the egg on the rolled out dough.
- Heat 2 tbsps.
- of olive oil in another pan.
- Add onion, mushrooms, garlic, chicken cubes, salt and red chilli flakes.
- Saute till dry.
- Place a teaspoonful of stuffing at regular intervals on one half of the dough sheet.
- Fold over the remaining half and press firmly.
- Cut around the stuffing, using a cutter, into round, square or rectangular shapes taking care that the ravioli is sealed from all sides.
- Roll out the remaining dough again.
- Repeat the process.
- Boil sufficent water in a big pan.
- Add the raviolis.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Drain away the water.
- For the sauce, heat the remaining olive oil in a pan.
- Add the chopped onions.
- Saute till translucent.
- Add red chilli flakes, fresh cream, grated cheese and salt.
- Stir and add the cooked ravioli.
- Mix again.
- Sprinkle mixed herbs, Parmesan cheese and red chilli flakes.
- Serve immediately.