1/2 Photos of Chicken and Cheese "pie"
Color Guard Mom's Note:
I got this recipe from my mother-in-law. I don't remember where she got it from. My hubby and boys love it. It's very simple to make and is great served with a salad and biscuits. Prep time does not include cooking the chicken and rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place shredded chicken in the bottom of a lightly sprayed casserole dish.
- 2Spread rice over the chicken.
- 3Mix soup with one can of water. Pour over the rice and chicken. Stir.
- 4I add a little bit of cheese and stir it into the mix.
- 5Top with cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted and bubbly (40 minutes or so). Season to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Cheese "pie"
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 833.0
- Calories from Fat 498
- Total Fat 55.3 g
- Saturated Fat 28.9 g
- Cholesterol 217.8 mg
- Sodium 1283.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 61.3 g