Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A kid favorite. Very easy.
Make and share this Chicken and Cheese French Bread Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) loaf French bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, and spread evenly over bread slices.
- Mix together chicken, salt, and pepper.
- Spread chicken evenly over bread slices; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, bell pepper, and green onion.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
SO easy, tasty and versatile! The possibilities are endless. WHich makes it perfect for kids. Oh, and it reheats nicely. Just pull out of the fridge and pop it in a 350 oven for about 10-15 min or so (cover with foil so it doesn't burn). Thank you!
Can't wait to try this. Sounds easy! I too will plan to use sauteed mushrooms like Amy
Very good! My husband and I, as well as our 6 and 3 year-olds, all enjoyed this. Next time I think I'll saute some mushrooms to add. I used grilled chicken from my freezer and a bag of pepper/onion mix, so my prep time was very minimal. This was a quick and easy dinner that I will definitely be repeating soon! :)