A kid favorite. Very easy.
Make and share this Chicken and Cheese French Bread Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) loaf French bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, and spread evenly over bread slices.
- Mix together chicken, salt, and pepper.
- Spread chicken evenly over bread slices; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, bell pepper, and green onion.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.