1/2 Photos of Chicken and Cheese French Bread Pizza
A kid favorite. Very easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) loaf French bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, and spread evenly over bread slices.
- 2Mix together chicken, salt, and pepper.
- 3Spread chicken evenly over bread slices; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, bell pepper, and green onion.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Cheese French Bread Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.4
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 1168.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning