Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
A kid favorite. Very easy.
Top Review by Logan's Mommy
SO easy, tasty and versatile! The possibilities are endless. WHich makes it perfect for kids. Oh, and it reheats nicely. Just pull out of the fridge and pop it in a 350 oven for about 10-15 min or so (cover with foil so it doesn't burn). Thank you!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) loaf French bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, and spread evenly over bread slices.
- Mix together chicken, salt, and pepper.
- Spread chicken evenly over bread slices; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, bell pepper, and green onion.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.