Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from the Pampas Pastry website. Enjoy
Make and share this Chicken and Cheese Filo Parcels recipe from Food.com.
- 6 sheets phyllo pastry, thawed
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 1⁄4 cup oil or 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- Brush every second sheet of filo pastry lightly with oil and stack in 2 lots of 3, cut in half.
- Place chicken in centre of halved filo and top with bacon and cheese.
- Fold to form a parcel and repeat with the remaining 3 halves.
- Brush with oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until lightly golden.
Very easy and tasty. A good get ready early dish for when you have guests. I served with steamed & glazed carrots and broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce. DH didn't even realise that I hadn't cooked a potato dish of any sort to go with it. That proves how good it is. :) A real keeper :)