Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Chicken and Cheese Enchildadas
Make and share this Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- Stir 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place them seamside up in an 11x8" baking dish. Pour the remaining picante sauce mixture over the filled tortillas.
- Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 mins or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling.
- Top with Tomato and onions.