- 8 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 small chopped tomato
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- Stir 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place them seamside up in an 11x8" baking dish. Pour the remaining picante sauce mixture over the filled tortillas.
- Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 mins or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling.
- Top with Tomato and onions.