Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are my usual Chicken Enchiladas. There are many out there, but I thought I would add them here to all the recipes. When I went to post this, it would not take 10-12 tortillas for some reason, so just know that it can use that many and 2 different dishes to bake them in.
- 6 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 4 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2-2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 small onion, diced and sauteed (optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- Mix all ingredients together except for 1/2 - 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, and the tortillas.
- Fill up tortillas with filling, and roll, saving about 2 cups of filling for top.
- In the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan, spread a little of the filling mixture around to keep the tortillas from sticking.
- Place rolled tortillas into the baking dish and top with remaining filling. Sprinkle on remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour, or until bubbly.
These are so simple and really good!! I did use Mexican blend cheese instead of cheddar and it turned out great.