1 hr 30 mins
~*Miss Diggy*~'s Note:
These are my usual Chicken Enchiladas. There are many out there, but I thought I would add them here to all the recipes. When I went to post this, it would not take 10-12 tortillas for some reason, so just know that it can use that many and 2 different dishes to bake them in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 4 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 -1 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2-2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 small onion, diced and sauteed (optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1Mix all ingredients together except for 1/2 - 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, and the tortillas.
- 2Fill up tortillas with filling, and roll, saving about 2 cups of filling for top.
- 3In the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan, spread a little of the filling mixture around to keep the tortillas from sticking.
- 4Place rolled tortillas into the baking dish and top with remaining filling. Sprinkle on remaining cheese.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 1 hour, or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1035.0
- Calories from Fat 581
- Total Fat 64.5 g
- Saturated Fat 31.4 g
- Cholesterol 191.2 mg
- Sodium 2408.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 50.5 g