From a local cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Grease a large baking sheet.
- 3In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until onion is tender.
- 4Add chicken; cook over low heat until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Separate dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- 7Spread 2 teaspoonfuls of the salsa on each rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- 8Stir 1 cup of the cheese into chicken mixture.
- 9Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture on half of each rectangle.
- 10Starting at shortest side topped with chicken, roll up; pinch ends to seal.
- 11Place seam side down on prepared baking sheet.
- 12Bake for 16 to 21 minutes or until golden brown.
- 13Remove from oven; top each with about 2 tablespoons of remaining cheese.
- 14Return to oven.
- 15Bake an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 16Serve with sour cream and additional salsa.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Cheese Crescent Chimichangas
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.7
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 614.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 23.7 g