Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great for company. The size of rice package is a complete guess . . . don't have one on hand, but it's a small box.
- 4 chicken breasts, COOKED AND CHOPPED
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, SHREDDED
- 1⁄2 cup celery, CHOPPED
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, CHOPPED
- 1⁄2 cup onion, CHOPPED
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) package Uncle Bens wild rice
- Cook rice and layer on the bottom of a casserole dish.
- mix remaining ingredients to a salad texture.
- spread chicken salad over rice.
- cook covered 30 minutes at 350.
It's a quick and easy meal to prepare; and it's perfect when you have leftover cooked chicken. I added a little extra mayonnaise and a little milk, just becuase it seemed like it would be a bit dry for my family. The end result was cheesy and yummy. Thanx for sharing!