Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
An easy and delightfully gooey casserole recipe
Make and share this Chicken and Cheese Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix chicken, soup, and cheese in a 8x8-inch square baking pan, coated with cooking spray.
- stir bisquick and milk until a soft dough forms (you may need to add a bit more bisquick to get a good consistency). Turn dough onto surface dusted with bisquick. Knead 10 times. Roll 1/2-inch thick, and cut with two and a half-inch cutter.
- Place biscuits on chicken mixture. I fit four whole biscuits in the dish, then quartered two and a half other biscuits to fill in the gaps.
- Bake 25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.