1/1 Photo of Chicken and Carmelized Onions
cookin mimi's Note:
The marinade and the onions really give this chicken a wonderful taste. If you like onions, I think you will like this recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soy sauce, molasses, and garlic powder.
- 2Marinate the chicken for at least a half hour, being sure it is covered, or turn it to coat all sides of the chicken.
- 3Toss the onions with the oil and salt and pepper to coat.
- 4Place in bottom of 9 x 13 pan.
- 5Lay chicken over onions, drizzle 1 T of marinade over each piece.
- 6Bake 20 minutes at 350.
- 7Optional: you can sprinkle cheese or fried onions over the chicken and bake an additional 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Carmelized Onions
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.6
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 746.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 25.7 g