Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A colorful, tasty main dish salad. Chill time is 2 hours.
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 -2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄3 cup diced red onion
- 1 medium red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- In a mixing bowl, add the rosemary, salt, pepper, vinegar, and mustard.
- Using a whisk, blend together well.
- Gradually beat in the oil using the whisk, until well blended.
- Add all the salad ingredients; toss.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until well chilled.
- Stir right before ready to serve.
Fantastic! I baked 2 large boneless, chicken breasts with a little olive oil and lemon juice at 375 for 40 minutes. I followed the recipe exactly. It was pretty, tasted great and stored well for two days in the fridge. I think this recipe is also very flexible, next time I may use some pickled green beans if zucchini is not in season.
Excellent -- but I left the beans out...
Everyone I served it to loved it!