Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Table Magazine - Enjoy!
- 2 chicken breast fillets, halved horizontally
- 2 teaspoons coarse grain mustard
- 125 g camembert cheese, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup basil leaves
- 4 slices prosciutto, thin slices (can be substituted with bacon)
- 8 sheets phyllo pastry
- cooking spray or 60 g butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- baby spinach leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200oC. Lightly grease a baking tray.
- Spread each piece of chicken with mustard. Top with camembert and basil.
- Wrap 1 prosciutto slice around each piece.
- Lay 2 sheets of filo flat and spray with oil or brush with butter. Fold in half.
- Top with 1 piece of chicken. Wrap as a parcel.
- Place on prepared baking tray and spray with oil.
- Continue with remaining pastry and chicken. Sprinkle parcels with sesame seeds.
- Bake parcels for 20-25 minutes, until gold and crips.
- Serve with baby spinach leaves.
Wonderful. This was a nice straight forward recipe to follow which turned out perfectly. I had to use some dried basil as I forgot to pick up fresh, but otherwise followed this as written. Thanks for posting!