From Table Magazine - Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breast fillets, halved horizontally
- 2 teaspoons coarse grain mustard
- 125 g camembert cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 4 slices prosciutto, thin slices (can be substituted with bacon)
- 8 sheets phyllo pastry
- cooking spray or 60 g butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- baby spinach leaves, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 200oC. Lightly grease a baking tray.
- 2Spread each piece of chicken with mustard. Top with camembert and basil.
- 3Wrap 1 prosciutto slice around each piece.
- 4Lay 2 sheets of filo flat and spray with oil or brush with butter. Fold in half.
- 5Top with 1 piece of chicken. Wrap as a parcel.
- 6Place on prepared baking tray and spray with oil.
- 7Continue with remaining pastry and chicken. Sprinkle parcels with sesame seeds.
- 8Bake parcels for 20-25 minutes, until gold and crips.
- 9Serve with baby spinach leaves.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Camembert Parcels
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Sodium 447.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets
coarse grain mustard