The vegetables in this dish are slightly caramelized, which gives this dish its savory flavor.
Make and share this Chicken and Cabbage Saute recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in large pot over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and chicken, saute until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add onions and mushrooms, saute until onions are translucent.
- Add cabbage, saute until cabbage is soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook about 7 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Increase heat to medium high and saute 2 minutes or until liquid evaporates.