1/5 Photos of Chicken and Cabbage Saute
Chef LadyRed's Note:
The vegetables in this dish are slightly caramelized, which gives this dish its savory flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large pot over medium high heat.
- 2Add garlic and chicken, saute until chicken is no longer pink.
- 3Add onions and mushrooms, saute until onions are translucent.
- 4Add cabbage, saute until cabbage is soft, about 5 minutes.
- 5Add chicken broth and reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook about 7 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- 6Increase heat to medium high and saute 2 minutes or until liquid evaporates.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Cabbage Saute
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.8
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 574.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 15.5 g