Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy fall/winter dish, from Everyday with Rachel Ray
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 1⁄3 cup creme fraiche or 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup chicken stock
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 20 slices
- 20 thin half-moon slices butternut squash
- 1 1⁄2 cups herb stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 bunch chopped parsley
- In skillet, cook onions in butter over medium heat, 4 minutes; whisk in creme fraiche and stock.
- Layer chicken and squash in casserole dish, top with stuffing and onion mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes until tender at 425°F Top with parsley.