Chicken and Butternut Squash
- Heat oven to 450°F Spray roasting pan with cooking spray. Place chicken in pan. Brush chicken with 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper.
- Place squash in large bowl; drizzle with remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil. Sprinkle with fines herbs or Italian seasoning and remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper; toss well. Spoon squash around chicken.
- Roast uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (at least 165°F). Remove chicken and squash from pan; cover to keep warm.
- Add wine to pan drippings; heat to boiling over high heat, stirring to loosen brown particles. Reduce heat; cook 2 minutes or until sauce is reduced to 1/4 cup.
- On each of 4 plates, place 1 chicken breast and 1 cup squash. Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce over each chicken breast.