Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Talk about comfort food! This is a staple in my house in the winter. It's very thick and creamy.
Make and share this Chicken and Broccoli Totellini Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 6 large chicken breasts, boned and cooked
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefresh cheese tortellini
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- In a large stockpot, combine canned chicken broth, celery and chopped onion, cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Add the chicken soup, broccoli, cheese tortellini, pepper, basil, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Bring to boiling point, turn heat down and simmer 15 minutes. Stir in the sour cream.