1/8 Photos of Chicken and Broccoli Thai Curry
This recipe started from the back of a Thai Kitchen curry paste jar. A few modifications and I lost my main reason for wanting to go out for Thai. Now we can have it whenever we want in the comfort of home. Use chicken or beef or eliminate the meat and use your favorite vegetables. This is a versatile and tasty recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste or 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk (light works fine)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (or 1/8 c. dried)
- 1 can bamboo shoot, drained
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup chicken broth or 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 3 -4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1In a medium saucepan combine curry paste and coconut milk and heat.
- 2Just before boiling, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- 4Serve over freshly cooked rice.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Broccoli Thai Curry
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.9
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 1347.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green curry paste