- 6 small skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 lb fresh broccoli florets
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken in hot oil (I use Pam spray) in large skillet on High-med heat for 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from skillet cover to keep warm.
- Add water and broccoli to skillet bring to boil. Add stuffing mix stir just until moistened.
- Return chicken to skillet sprinkle with cheese reduce heat to low cover cook 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.