Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe on a box of Stove Top Savory Stuffing. I tried it and loved it.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, 1 to 1 1/2 lb
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 lb broccoli floret, fresh
- 1 (6 ounce) package herb stuffing mix, Stove Top Savory
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook chicken in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat for 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add water and broccoli to skillet; bring to a boil. Add stuffing mix; stir until moistened.
- Return chicken to skillet; sprinkle with cheese. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Very easy to make and you can used frozen broccoli that has been heated instead of fresh and you can cut the cheese amount by about a 1/4 cup and it is still excellent.