Recipe by Cookin' in Texas
I found this recipe on a box of Stove Top Savory Stuffing. I tried it and loved it.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, 1 to 1 1/2 lb
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 lb broccoli floret, fresh
- 1 (6 ounce) package herb stuffing mix, Stove Top Savory
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat for 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add water and broccoli to skillet; bring to a boil. Add stuffing mix; stir until moistened.
- Return chicken to skillet; sprinkle with cheese. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.